Looking to Partner with Supplierty? Fill out the Form below!
Sponsorship: As a company focused on supplier diversity and small business we are always on the lookout for new and exciting exploits within the industry. If you are looking to sponsor our efforts, here are a few targets we are looking to complete during the 2017 calendar year. Feel free to contact us about any of the opportunities below, or if you have other opportunities we have missed.
- Visit and podcast on the African American Museum in DC
- In depth interview on funding opportunities for diverse, rural, and underdeveloped areas
- Live Stream coverage of a major conference. Our goal is to cover an event live while interviewing participants and helping to inform more people about the opportunities for small businesses throughout the globe
- NMSDC Conference in Detroit, MI this October
- WBENC Conference
- CAMSC Conference in Toronto, ON this May
Donations: Currently we are not accepting donations from supporters, however this may change in the future. If you’re interested in donating feel free to contact us.
Writers & Podcast participants: We are looking for available persons or organizations to write for or speak with us via podcast. If you think you have what it takes to be apart of our program, send us a message.
Webinar Presenters: We are always looking for capable presenters to offer quality webinars for our visitors. To find out more about our Presenter Partnership Program, feel free to send us a message.
Tech Experts: As we’ve explained, we are looking to streamline the Tier II and registration process for all organizations. If you are a tech expert or organization already in the Tier II market, let’s connect! Our goal is to make the supplier diversity and small business process easy for all